trip:
WAY:

I think the answer is good from the perspective of speed.  But also for this reason, I want to keep a manual Porsche for the long term, so that when my 2 year old son grows up, he will have a manual Porsche which will not be in existence by then.

I like this. To me the GT3 is all about interaction with the car. It is about a challenging/rewarding and involving driving experience. I truly love shifting and the difficulty of perfect heel/toe downshifts is what makes them so enjoyable when done correctly. There is NO other car like the GT3.Smiley

Agree 100% however... the GT3 is a track/race car that is adapted for the road. As a track car, it has to be as fast and efficient as possible. As it turns out, it seems that PDK is THE fast and efficient solution so... isn't it unavoidable then that the GT3 will, at some point, be offered with PDK only? I track but do not race so, for me, it's not about getting the fastest lap time, it's about being one with the car and having as much fun as possible. How can P reconcile this with racers wanting to win races Smiley

--

Slow In, Fast Out