RealZeus my stock tt was 501hp (without sport mode on) when it had 200ks on the clock. I have the dyno sheet.

A chipped 997tt.1 with a set of damptronics and sways would beat a race focused scud with no interior trim, roll bar, 250kgs less weight etc etc. And it cost less than half.

If you spend another 10k-15k you are at enzo territory without sacrificing daily driving etc etc.

And the more serious staff starts after that. The porsche is such an overengineered car that you can run 600-700hp without changing too many things and run at the track and corner the car hard with no issues. And that is what attracts so many people here.

I see you live in greece so an interesting test would be to check how on earth a 997tt with 900nm of torque can accelerate with minimum to zero wheelspin full out on those extra slippery roads there, where as ferrari (any ferrari) with HALF the torque literally is dancing around on even 4th gear.

That's german engineering for you and development for 30 years on these cars we buy..

Pls lets not discuss Quatroruote results for any F car. As a matter of fact most magazines exc AMS for that matter