ISUK:

Dimitri,

I asked about both the JBL and the lift system but the Atelier guy couldn't find any on the line or in the despatch area fitted with either option. I did see a few Giallo Modena cars going down the line and wondered if one of them might be yours. Wise choice on the changes The racing seats, alcantara inserts and alcantara carpet make a huge difference and give the car a much more high quality feel IMHO. You'll love your car.

Nick,

The new sports seats are comfy. The old style had little padding and the high shoulder wings tended to restrict movement but the new design is vastly superior. Try out a Scuderia and you'll see what I mean.  Why get them? Here are four reasons off the top of my head Smiley

1. It's a sports car not a tourer so the seats look far better IMHO and more suited to the type of car.

2. They are more supportive in fast cornering.

3. If you add the electric and Daytona or Diamond stitch options to the regular seats the cost is almost equal to the race seats

4. The sports seats are quite a bit lighter than the standard seats especially if you take standard plus electric adjustment.

Berfes,

The wheel picture you posted is the Diamond finish option which I don't believe is available as there is no price for it. I think the supplier may be having production issues with this wheel finish hence why it's not currently on the options list. I've attached a pdf of the wheel choices currently available.

RIMS 458 ITALIA.pdf

Lain, i kept the JBL but i knew that lifting system will delay the car bcoz of a problem with the supplier, so i canceled it. my car is 20 percent .. it might be one of those you saw Smiley. the last month b4 delivery passes so sloooowly

--

2010 Ferrari 458 Italia (April)

2009 nissan GTR

2007 BMW M5