Nick,

You may change your mind once you see a few cars in person. I saw lots of cars at the factory and the basic interior looks very unappealing IMHO and not worthy of a car of this price. I saw the standard seat option, daytona option, diamond stitch option and race seat option. For me there is no question that the race seats suit the character of the car perfectly.

Prior to my Atelier visit I'd have tended to agree on the carbon fibre trim being unecessary but having now seen a car with full CF options it looks fantastic - far, far better than pictures convey and worthy of serious consideration. Like Stefan I agree that a mix of CF and aluminium doesn't look great so it's best to go fully one way or the other. The full CF package is very costly but looks fantastic especially on a black interior with red stitch. It really needs option DAAL to set it off though (leather and alcantara mix). If going for this option I'd recommend that the interior door handles and door sill kick plates are special ordered in carbon fibre as well.

I received some welcome news on the LEDS option this morning. It is possible to special order the standard aluminium steering wheel with the upper section LEDs. I believe these will still be inlaid in the small carbon fibre section but think that will look good. It looks like this is going to cost around 1.550 euros (excl tax) versus 2.685 euros for the carbon fibre option. I'm the first person to request this apparently.