I lIke these BBS wheels also, they look great on that white RS Smiley

If it turns out we can't get the Dymags refurbished (mine are looking pretty tatty now, with the laquer flaking off through heat (I guess) ) since noone has the tools to take them apart / rebuild them, then I would definately consider these BBS......

The ONLY reason heavier wheels are beneficial is strength in all other respects lighter is always better - as GT says Dymags which are ultra light courtesy of the outer rotating rim being CF and they make a huge difference compared to standard.

With the 1987 onwards CTR Ruf would say that the heavy wheels made the car stable at the very high speeds in a straight line due to a gyroscopic effect - if this is true (which seems to make sense) then I guess by definition the gryoscopic effect would make the heavier wheels a hinderance when the wheels are turned for a corner......

I had a set of the CTR wheels on a 3.2 Carrera back in ~1989 and whilst they looked awesome they felt bloody heavy and one could feel them through the unassisted steering. The CTR wearing the same wheels for some reason didn't feel quite as heavy but that may be down to the user being more focused onthe ballistic performance and how the car was going to get around the next curve at the huge velocities it reached, rather than detecting the nuances of the subtlety or otherwise of the steering feel and handling Smiley 

--

2009 997 GT2 659PS/827NM DIN