ISUK:

The Scud has no more inlets than a standard 430 Tom. It just has larger front air intakes, revised larger air exits on the corners of the front bumper to channel more air away from the front wheels and slightly wider air scoops on the side skirts. These are all functional items to improve air flow and cooling.

It also has no body add ons. The rear spoiler is integrated into the rear deck of the car and is slightly higher than the same item on a regular 430 to create more downforce.

You must be in a minority as most people prefer the look of the Scud to the standard 430.

I am very well aware of the functionality Iain. (followed F1 for 30 years now and work on my own car) You know what I was saying. Holes every where - too busy. I've sat in a scud and seen others including a couple 16M's.

But I am on record here as being a fan of the truly exotic Ferrari's, low and wide. The 430 was a big car.

See here - as tall or taller than a 512

NOTHING says exotic more than LOW + WIDE and NOTHING said FERRARI more than a 355, hopefully a 458 comes close in person

Best shot of an fcar i have ever seen - a Jason shot COMPARE MIRRORS

FERRARI.jpg