The problem is, that if Porsche wants to be s second BMW, it is too early to adapt their prices now. It's not possible to expect a company with a little bit more than 100k units per year to compare itself with another with 1 million (ONE MILLION).

On the other hand, different people use to pay premium for different things. Some prefer to pay for image alone (Ferrari, Maserati, etc.), second group prefer technology, performance, reliability and image (Porsche), third for technology and value for money (BMW), fourth; even better value for money (VW, RR), etc... You will always find something with better price, performance, technology or whatever reason to justify a "contract" for it. It is a matter of personal feelings and understandings.

Me personally find no problem at all with Porsche prices, because I can't find anything better out there as a whole package - technology, performance, feeling behind the wheel, heritage, durability, motorsport history and charisma. In addition to that I find very useless to comment price policies of other companies, because most of us are "in the same boat" and everyone has own feelings about the price of his product.

Just my feelings...