Yesterday i went to my dealer to put down the order..but..

In the Porsche dealers order form on the PC there is no words of Meteor Gray..in the car configurator there is the code Q9 or Q7 if i remember right..but nothing in the dealers order form..
So..tomorrow my dealer will contact Porsche Italia to know more..and more also on the Exclusive option..to know definitively if from August production there will be the availability of CGT seats,roll bar etc..
He must also ask for the painted rims..
from my point of view the rims of the Turbo are just painted partially Meteor gray,so why i must pay the painted rims if they are just painted?
And again,the steering wheel with carbon insert is only multifunctional,but is not the "sport" version..so he must ask also if there is a steering wheel with carbon insert but no multifunction...

he tell me that he think than on the order form they have now there is only the necessary to order first cars..then ,in a few days there will be all to order the car in production from August..
First car he will receive in June will be CGT silver,with PCCB etc..really well optioned and expensive..

He confirmed mine september delivery..six months of waiting..again