reginos:
RC:

Mike, I really envy you. You don't need to care about the price tag OR public perception and this is actually what real freedom means. Smiley

I wish I were in the same situation but I ain't and most people I know over here in Germany are in a similar situation I am.

Example: I just met a guy at my ski resort over here in Austria who bought a BMW 740d instead of the Panamera S he actually wanted. Not only was the lease cost much lower on the BMW, despite a similar price tag to the Panamera S, the BMW has a different perception at his customers and, I quote this guy "they wouldn't do business with me if I drive a Panamera".

He is in the high profile (mostly companies) real estate business in Munich and Munich isn't really a town where you need to hide what you have. Driving a Panamera as a business car however seems to be a problem even in Munich.

Big problems indeed in Germany! It seems that one of the biggest dilemmas there is the choice between a 740 or a Panamera S or between a Cayenne Turbo or a X5M.

Some people are lucky in this world

Yep, life is tough Smiley Smiley..

I understand where there coming from, however..The green eye monster is here in th UK in abundance, my X5 has been keyed 4 times since owning from brand new..Makes me wonder what they will do to my next car...The "his doing too well" syndrome here is very sad but true..

Congrats, Mike...

--

throt

"I didn't do it"