artur777:

Is it possible to chip tune regular Turbo for 0.2 boos increase and get TurboS:-)?

Well, this should be the easiest mod ever but to be honest (and blunt), I don't think that the Turbo S will be much faster than the current Turbo in most real life tests/reviews. Smiley Smiley

Still: considering the price tag, the Turbo S is a good offer. It should definetely be one of the fastest sportscars on the market, especially when it comes to 0-100 and 0-200 kph acceleration. Finally Porsche realized that the Vmax doesn't really count in most countries worldwide.

The bad news is: the 991 Turbo will be faster (power should be the same but car is slightly lighter) and I'm also pretty sure that the competition will adapt soon.

I also think I said it in a different thread a couple of weeks ago: I wouldn't tune the facelifted Turbo, tuning the Turbo S makes even less sense. Both cars do 0-100 kph in aprox. 3.2-3.4 seconds, what the heck does one want to tune ?! 0-200 kph acceleration is in the sub-11 seconds range, this should be enough for almost any other competitor out there.

Leave it like it is.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, BMW X5 M (03/2010), BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW