J.Seven:

Friend of mine who is managing a driving scholl received in 2009 August two GT3 for the driving school. He was completely overwhelmed by the GT3, said he had never drove anything like it in circuit and made the Ferrari 360 Challenge looked like a completly outdated car for track use. In December he received the Nissan GT-R, and I he told me that it was the surprise of his life... "it´s so , so , so much better than the GT3 that I wont even know what to say when my clients ask for comparisations between the two... " if I say the true about these two cars, they will look at me in desbelieve, and will think they are spending their money with a moron  who don´t have a clue about carsSmiley"

J.Seven

Don't want to say anything bad about your friend of course - however, if he runs a driving school and really says that the GTR "is so much better than a GT3" I would be very suspicious about his driving and teaching skills Smiley The GT3 is faster, more reliable, more endurable. The GT3 is the far better track car. And frankly, the GTR owners I know would NEVER say that the GTR is "better" than a GT3... The GTR is fast for a one, two, maybe three laps, then the GTR overheats, the tires suffer due to the too high weight, the brakes are not strong enough for track use, the engine needs replacing (Nissan is calling back a significant number of cars to have the engine replaced) etc. Smiley