Don't want to hammer on the removal of the low transfer case but I take my CTT offroad. The low transfer box is always activated on steep mountain terrain and the looking diffs help in the sand. I forsee issues with the Cayenne MK3 to becoming useless apart from road conditions (like my X5) The cayenne concept has been a top seller and is a great concept so why change? My CTT outperforms everthing in it's path and can handle unforseen difficult road conditions (snow, sand, water etc). Although the MK3 is 10% lighter, the 0-100kph will still be round 5 secs, so no difference here. Also now with the suggestion that the MK3 Cayenne will have a 8speed tiptronic (and if so) I don't see any advantage to change to the new CTT (and loose a lot of money in the process). I see the MK2's being around for a long time. The MK2 drives like a king, the CTT extremely fast, has all the modcoms and most of all is bullet proof (though wood). The MK3 needs to be very special for me to change, not to mention become a volkswagen/Audi hybrid.........lets wait and see....................

--
2008 Cayenne Turbo - 2007 BMW X5 4.8is (sold) - 2007 Landcruiser Prado - 1997 Wrangler TJ - 1957 LR