ISUK:
nberry:

BTW, yellow is a great color for Ferrari. However, I could not tell a triple paint order from the basic paint job. Spending close to $10,000 for more layers doesn't make sense too me.

Finally, yellow calipers are a must with yellow exterior. The contrast in the wheel well adds depth to the appearance of the car.  Also, the PIXs option would have to be black. Silver looks yucky.

Nick,

Trust me, when you see a triple layer yellow car you'll spot the difference immediately. It looks fantastic on the 458. Yellow callipers would look terrible against it though as the standard non metallic Giallo they use simply wouldn't go with it. The car at the launch event had black callipers.... always trust the Italians for pointers on what looks good. They do stylish better than anyone else Smiley

Here is the ordering guide page showing the sill colour for the PEXS option against each optional colour. It's black for Giallo cars.

PEXS guide.JPG

From the list above I do not see Rosso Fuoco?  What kind of paint is it considered by Ferrari and what is the cost?

Btw you can get the optional 16M wheels in Aluminum or Titanium finish, is it also the case for the standard wheel? Smiley