Avoe:

RC, why dont you wait for the new M5 if time is not an Issue? I am not a friend of 500+hp SUVS. I think a strong Diesel (V8 would be perfect) with allot of torque suits best for a Family SUV. Also in every economic aspekt like fuel consumption, resale value etc etc. I just dont understand what happened to BMW when it comes to V8 Diesel? As far as I see, they dont offer such an engine for non of their cars. Not even for the 7 series? strange. Maybe Shakal has more info.

Of course its all matter of taste and budget, but if I had to choose between the sporty SUV or the sporty Limo, I would deffinetly go for the Limo.

Better invest in a 911 cabrio and take the S with many goodies, and save some money by getting the strongest diesel available. Or take the 911 cab, and next year switch the CTT to a brand new M5. 

On the other hand, and if time is an issue, I think the C63 is a great car in every aspect and for this money for sure, just check carfully if the size is enough for your family, if yes.... just pull the trigger. If you are not living in the mountains (what I assume), you will maybe miss the 4wd just a very few weeks/days in a year, but the very very big rest of the year you will have lots of fun with the rwd combined with that sick sound... post some picks when you pick it up.  

Why a V6 twin turbo is better then a V8 diesel? 

Because of the weight. The V8 diesel ist to heavy. With twin turbo you get aprox. 300 hp and that is for normal SUVs enough.

If you drive a V8 Q7 and X6 35d you will a see large differences. The heavy 4.2l engine on the front axle makes the heavy Q7 even heavier. The car drives more like a fat pig.

--

AM
www.aldo-yachting.de