c4c:

Base price Gt3 RS : Swiss : CHF 221,800  = US : $ 213,400 SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

There is definitely something very wrong ! European customers should all get together to put pressure on Porsche. The difference is too big.  It is not acceptable anymore!!!!!!!!!!! 

Base price 183,888 euros here = US 267,562 Smiley 

I'm with you Gnil, let's put some pressure on Porsche, let's all buy Nissan Smiley

Smiley

Aye, aye, aye SmileySmiley Unbelievalbe... and here I was complaining Smiley At least, as Canadians, we do have the option to buy in US (at least for used). The only apparent difference in spec is the analogue speedometer that reads in mph instead of kph. The digital portion can be in either. More and more of us are learning to live with that Smiley

Is cross border shopping an option in the EU? Just did a quick lookup and I can't beleive how different the prices are, and it's all the same currency so you can't blame the exchange rate Smiley 

Portugal seems to be worse, followed by Spain and the rest of the EU seems more homogeneous (except for Switzerland; SF ~ Canadian $).

GT3 RS base price

Canada: $163,000 Cdn (or $153,000 USD @ 0.94 USD to the CDN$)

US: $133,000 USD

EU: ~$148.000 Euros (or $216,000 @ 1.46USD to the Euro)

Somehow I just got an urge to go and order the GT3... That's ok, I'll get over it.

Well guys, sorry I brought it up Smiley Must be a painful topic.

Ultimately, it's the PAG marketing dept that has to deal with this, so I guess I don't envy them Smiley

Smiley

--

Slow In, Fast Out