Unless you want to go extremely fast or feel that you own the fastest car around, IMO the Turbo's extra performance is not very useful in normal driving conditions (even in Germany). Also in a Turbo it is not very pleasant  to drive slowly (it is also very difficult to keep a reasonably low speed) whereas in a Carrera S you can just about do it. The price differential is huge and for me the clean look of the Carrera is preferable. 

I wouldn't go for the 4WD model unless where you live it offers a very tangible use advantage i.e. you cannot use the car all year round unless it has 4WD. True, the C4S goes more like a train compared to the CS and it inspires little more confidence in some road and weather conditions but the 2WD car is cheaper, less complicated and more fun to drive.

PDK is a must especially for a daily car. Also don't spend money for expensive cosmetic extras, stick to functional options. A simply specified Carrera is a very nice, timeless car to be kept for many years and may I say good value for money too.

--
It's not where you're going, it's how you get there that counts