Excellent write up Christian

One more time it shows, that you can think about buying and already love a car, but you have to drive it before making the decision to buy! Many times before I had the same experience and especially if you put to much expectations to a car, it is really hard to find it in the real driving experience. Same happens to me just two weeks ago while having the Panamera!

Somme comments to your report and answers:

Head-Up: You can adjust the height over the screen menu. I wouldnt like to miss it anymore and appreciate it strongly. Especially with the new features, like having the speed limits shown next to the current speed or the navigation commands.

School-System and Teachers: 100% agree! We are just ahead of getting our first child, but this is already my nightmare - 7 years ahead! Teachers are not objective. If you put your kids with the 997 Turbo to the school and pick them in the Cayenne Turbo you will have a hard standing. I remember one situation - when I was in school (Gymnasium) we had to sketch a house plan (this was part of the technical education). As my family was in the property business, I took a plan of my Dads Company, which fulfilled all requirements (house for a family parents + 2 kids, mid size) and also had won a national price before. Our Architect helped me, so I had more or less the perfect plan for the given question. The teacher judged the plan and marked it with a 4 (german school system - 1 is best, 6 worst, 4 is minimum to pass). So, my Dad went to the teacher and asked what went wront. He also explained that he thought it is kind a great plan. The teacher has answered with stupid comments, like, kid rooms to small, two toilets will noone need in one house or the kitchen is far to huge. Again, we explained that this was not given in the questions, but the more we talked the more comments we got like: just if you have a S-Class, it doesnt mean, that everyone needs a garage with 6 meters length. Obviously there was more as the task and my solution she considered for marking me. At the end, there was no space for argumentation. The teacher - a young girl, probably just started in her job and far away from having an own house or family, probably raised in a small flat - just judged on her feelings. End of the story: the mark was given and my father never ever questioned a bad mark anymore in his life! :-)

Back to the cars - so what is left for your RC; back to the Cayenne or still fancy a X6 M?