pride355:
Christian,

With all my respect, you cannot expect a car to be good looking and not attracting attention.

It is like wanting a car with 500 hp with a fuel consumption of 9 L/ 100km.. 

I like X6 very much. It has an unusual shape. Looks like tall sports car. I think BMW get the right with the design. In where I live, X6 attracts so much attention with envy. Unfortunately it is human nature.. Smiley

Yes and no. The X5 is a very common car over here in Bavaria, nobody really cares about it anymore. I wouldn't call the X5 ugly. Smiley

Even the 911 is not really a problem, as long as it is black or silver and has no special wheels or a huge wing on it. Unfortunately this isn't a very good family car. Smiley

I could also drive the C63 AMG I was thinking of, I like how it looks, especially with the PPP. Nobody would really care about a Mercedes C-class over here.

Same with the BMW 3series or 5series. BMW M3 sedan, 335i ? Nobody really cares. Even the M5 doesn't really attract attention over here, there are just too many 5 series BMWs with M package driving around.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, Cayenne Turbo S, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW