bluelines:
Gnil:
bluelines:
Gnil:

I tried the car the other day, and the start from 0  to 100 km/h is damm impressive

Will we see you in one soon? SmileySmiley

soon , no ! I thaught I might go for thr 991 Turbo as a fun car, but after my test drive, I came out with the conclusion that that car would suit my needs only in about 10 years time.....as a daily driver. I get a much bigger smile on the my face when I drive a Gt3 Smiley 

That is what I, and my girlfriend, said as well after our test drive of both Smiley

I am still not convinced about the GT3 all-year-round. I wonder how well it behaves with winter tires on snow. Also, I don't know if one can fit the roof rack on a GT3? Smiley The alternative would be a Carrera S with PDK, flappy paddles, power kit and PCCB. Similar price tag and straight line performance. Less excitement, but probably better all-year-round. Oh, these choices Smiley It is a nice problem to have, as someone use to say...

The Gt3 is not an all-year-round in our climate ( not to me anyway) It would be a second car, for fun , exitment and track. The Turbo would do the job if fine tuned ( different suspension settings, Stage 1 or 2 ecu, exaust etc.., but that would bring the price so high. Not sure about it.

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm