MKSGR:
nberry:
MKSGR:

Sure, it is a great idea to launch a first major facelift after 6 months (first sales in Germany)... The 1.600 GTR owners mentioned in this press release will love it - no doubt. Who wants to own a pre-FL GTR Smiley

Honestly, this FL is only the latest demonstration of how incapable Nissan is to develop a decent sports car Smiley They should have tested the car BEFORE selling it to customers. Now they find out that the car cannot be used as promised in their marketing story which was full of misleading (if not worse) claims anyhow. What a major screwup the GTR actually isSmiley

Markus, isn't Porsche a sport car and to be used on the track? If so, why does Porsche's warranty not apply to failure occurring during track events? Is that not misleading in that the car cannot be used as promised?Smiley

Nick, the Porsche warranty - at least in Germany - does cover damages occuring on the track Smiley

I know when I owned a 911 the warranty was voided for track events. I don't believe Porsche has changed that policy at least in the US (I would like to know if I am mistaken). If it is voided in the US, why the difference in policy between Germany and the US?Smiley

Trip, Ferrari extends coverage for track events. As does GM, Ford and Chrysler. I don't know about other manufacturers.

--