cannga:

In the 21st century, performance level has been raised to such a high level that nowadays IMO no single car could be expected to be both perfect-10 street and track car.  If there is any doubt about this, ask yourself  20, or even 10 years ago how many daily-driver did the Ring in under 8 minutes.

PS: Porsche-Jeck  that's a gorgeous picture of your car in the signature. Perfect angle, beautiful background.

Yes, cannga - I agree with you. There is no such thing as the "eierlegende Wollmilchsau" (egg laying wool milk sow Smiley) but the TT is pretty close...

AFAIK the first production car doing the 'Ring in under 8 minutes was the 996 GT3 MKI (ten years ago).

Thanks for the nice words on the pic Smiley - though the applause has to go to a Dutch photographer who by chance caught me on my virgin lap with the GT3 in the Green Hell Smiley 

@ eclou: I know that the GT3 is easier to prepare for the track (all the important components can be adjusted easily) than the TT, but a negative camber of 1°20" is not that much IMHO and should be possible without any other "mods" also for the TT, no ? On the GT3 I run - 3°20" (front) and it just feels right on the track... 

--

public roads: Porsche 987 S Seal/Cocoa, toll road Smiley : Porsche 997 GT3 Arctic/Black