cannga:
MKSGR:

I think there is a "test" to see whether brake wear is PSM/ABS related or due to proper but intense use: if the rear discs wear significantly faster than the front discs the problem is more driver related (too much PSM interaction...). If the wear is similar front and rear PCCB itself is the limiting factor. In the end the brakes convert massive energy into heat. No wonder that wear can be quite significant even with latest PCCB technology Smiley

So to prevent damage to PCCB at the track, you would turn off both components of the GT2's PSM --Stability Control & Traction Control? (Not that I think it's advisable to do so.)

And if you do this and still fry your brakes at the track, then you could reason that  it IS the ABS that causes the damage?

I think you don't even have to turn PSM/TC off to find that out (BTW, turning off TC will definitively have a negative impact on lap times - unless you are Michael Schumacher... TC works so well and so smooth, I could not manage to get this right on my own in a similar way):

If disc wear on the front and rear axis are very similar this indicates that TC is not the problem. If PSM should be the problem you would notice anyhow as the light will flash quite often Smiley