MKSGR:

My personal experience is that PCCB rotor life time depends on the tracks you drive. 

If you prefer GP style tracks like HHR or Porsche's track in Leipzig the rear rotors on a GT2 are done after about 1500-2000km of track driving. The front rotors (larger in size...) are good for about 3000-4000km. The pads are usually good for about 500km on these tracks.

If you prefer tracks that are less heavy for the brakes (like NBR, either NS or GP) the life time should be (significantly) longer than stated above.

For street driving there seems to be no limit in terms of km. Probably good for 200000km or so Smiley

Very interesting post and so far the best documentation that I've seen of "something" going on with the programs that control braking in 911.
It's always been a puzzle to me why some people would have their PCCB brakes fried at the track, and some would have no problem. I thought it was driver's technique, but it makes more sense that the track is a more important factor.

The more interesting issue to me is which program is doing this? PSM? ABS?

--

Regards,
Can
997 Turbo + Bilstein Damptronic ( Review ) + GIAC ECU Tune ( Fast as a torpedo & reversible to stock - Review ) + Cargraphic Exhaust ( Oh heavenly noise! )