RC:
MKSGR:

Personally, I think this car highlights that an extremely heavy SUV will remain a SUV - even with 555hp...

0-100: 4.7s

0-200: 16.3s

200-0: 147.7m

HHR: 1.17,1

NBR: 8.24

Test weight: 2,350kg

Average fuel consumption: 22.9 l/100km Smiley

I actually think that the performance figures are pretty impressive.

The X6M outperforms my wife's M3 Cab DKG (and by a bit your M3 limo too), I don't see why the performance is "horrible"?!

Fuel consumption? Well...2.4 tons. Drive it gently and I bet you can get a "decent" 13-14 l/100 km with it.

I'm actually thinking a lot about the X5 or X6M, my wife likes the design of the X6 a lot but I'm more of a X5 guy because it attracts less attention.

Many people don't like SUVs for various reasons. One thing is for sure though: if you have kids, there is no better family car, especially if you live in a region with lots of snow.

The only "alternative" I could imagine would be the Panamera Turbo (or maybe even the 4S for those who don't want to spend a forture). Unfortunately the Panamera Turbo costs substantially more and also attracts much more attention than a SUV right now.

Lets see how the new Cayenne Turbo will perform, BMW certainly has set the performance goal a little bit higher.

I'm going to testdrive the X5 or X6M around mid of november, expect some nice pictures and an honest driving report.

can you make that beginning of november...or maybe actually after tomorrow...

--
Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.