trip:
Greentree:

I go to High Performance Driver Education events a lot.  Occasionally when we come off the track, I'll forget and pull on the parking brake.  The instructor will immediately tell me, "Don't set the parking brake!  The rotors are too hot!  You'll warp your rotors!"  I always comply, of course, but frankly, with PCCB brakes I don't think it matters.

So how do the PCCB perform/hold up at the track. My experience with them on the street has been extremely positive but would love to hear from someone who puts them to proper use. Since the cars with ceramics that I have driven belong to my old man I haven't had the opportunity, but would LOVE to thrash his '10 GT3 in its proper environment! Smiley

My personal experience is that PCCB rotor life time depends on the tracks you drive. 

If you prefer GP style tracks like HHR or Porsche's track in Leipzig the rear rotors on a GT2 are done after about 1500-2000km of track driving. The front rotors (larger in size...) are good for about 3000-4000km. The pads are usually good for about 500km on these tracks.

If you prefer tracks that are less heavy for the brakes (like NBR, either NS or GP) the life time should be (significantly) longer than stated above.

For street driving there seems to be no limit in terms of km. Probably good for 200000km or so Smiley