My car arrived today exactly as promised by my dealer and they did a superb job of prep'ing it. I can honestly say it's the best presented new car I've ever taken delivery of. The paintwork is flawless and they have given the car a good coat of carnuba wax. It's been the best buying experience I've had from a Ferrari dealer thus far, and by some considerable margin, so I can't wait for the California now. It's due to arrive in the second week of November so only 3 or 4 weeks 'til I get my hands on it

I went out for the inaugural trip in the GTS and simply cannot believe how Maserati ever got this exhaust passed as being legal for drive by noise reg's in sport mode. It's simply outrageous Neither of my Gallardo's nor my Scuderia come anywhere close to the aural theatre this thing provides whilst bumbling along around 30 mph. It's well over a year since I last drove a GTS with the MC shift and it's even better than I remembered. Watching peoples almost astonished reactions to the sound as I drove by through a couple of small towns was highly amusing. I fired it up in my garage and gave it a couple of blips of the throttle in sport mode. It sounded like the garage door had been blown clean off

The Bose sound system has a new centre positioning listening feature which is great and the 2010 model year cars finally get TMC working on the nav (a major bugbear on my previous car) along with bluetooth (excellent and simplicity to pair up) and Ipod compatibility. Another nice improvement is the passenger airbag on the dash is no longer an ugly rectangular cut out. Instead it now comprises a much more aesthetically pleasing strip above the trim panel and no longer looks like an after thought. The build quality was very good on my original 08 model year car but this one is even better.

Just got to get it over to Paintshield next week for full frontal clear bra protection and I'm good to go

CIMG1071.JPGCIMG1097.JPGCIMG1096.JPGCIMG1098.JPG