Ok, the fog lights are indeed a desgrase, and I´m not a big fan of that litlle rear spoiler either, much prefer the Carrera cleaner look, but this car perfomance is simply AMAAAAAAAAAZING. This guys manage to get this beast to Carrera GT performance levels, with 120hp less and weigthing much more, and even with less gas consunption and CO/Km, what more can we say. Just yesterday I saw a car magazine which tested the 0-200Kph in 10,7sec, I will say it again 10,7 sec...Jezzzz this is serious stuff.

To get a 997.1 TT to this kind of performance, we would have to look for a US tuner package of 800Hp and European Tuner package of 650Hp if you know what I mean

Only cars like the Enzo or Zonda can leave this car "sligthly " behind on straight line performance Smiley and contrary to those two, the 997.2TT with PDK can perform those accelerations numbers all day long, while the others have to make a 100% perfert launch to get there. I don´t believe the figure we saw the other day of 41,0 sec 0-300Kph is the average time for this car. Let´s waite and see the next magazine to performe such test. 

The new Turbo is the king for it´s price/performance package, even the 997 GT2 is slower than this new beast, congrats Porsche what an amazing job you put together.

J.Seven