What a dramatic race - so many accidents & DNFs!

Well done Jenson Button - 2009 F1 World Champion!!!!

I'm very happy that a British driver has won!

For years, he couldn't win a race until his maiden win in Hungary. And then this year, the Brawn-Mercedes car was so fast right out of the box. Jenson capitalised in the first half of the season whereas Rubens struggled.

And then since June, Jenson has struggled. But today, he drove like a champion, overtaking bravely making no mistakes.

Unfortunately, it wasn't to be for Rubens. I don't think he will ever become F1 World Champion.

I also think Jenson will not repeat this achievement - Brawn had the fastest car in the 1st half of 2009. I don't think this will happen again. So Jenson should enjoy his title while he has it.

The rumour is that Rubens is going to Williams where it is unlikely he will challenge for the title...

Well done to Brawn F1 for winning the Constructors' Title! Honda must be kicking themselves right now.

Red Bull had a fantastic season especially the second half. McLaren and Ferrari both improved towards the end of the season.

Today, I thought Webber, Vettel, Kubica drove very, very well.

I was also impressed with young Kobayashi. Yes, he weaved around a bit to block those trying to get past him but he is IMO good enough for F1. I hope we see more of him. In qualification, I saw him correct a tricky oversteer in the wet at high speed - very impressive driving by a youngster.

Next year, I expect a very tough fight between Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull. 

--

Rennteam Moderator - 997.1 Carrera S Coupe GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm/LSD, PSE, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen collection