@P-J: I know how you feel for me, thanks for your kind interest. I'm so sorry to say this, unfortunately that's the unhappy end of this story. Jon Oakley has completely ruined both 'his company' reputation and the customer experience of at least a handful of P-car owners.

If I were to do it all over again I should have taken into serious consideration a couple of important signs that from the very beginning were red-lighting my decision. What's more I had always a bad feeling, long before I started this epic trip, coupled with loads of 'undelivered emails', indefinite BS, 'lost items' and the like. What hurts me most is that I willingly handed my car's keys to a man that later on was proved to be the worst nightmare of our dreams. I can't imagine what could have been (or what really happened, if anything) with such a car in his hands

@Reginos: I don't share your moral, yet I keep your genuine support and your wishes.

@Costas: You've said almost everything. I may not have had the greatest tuning experience but I feel so lucky I partly took the trip with you together. Really THX!

--

------- MY07 997.1 GT3 White, CS, PCCB, Full Leather/Alcantara in Black

------- MY07 997C2S --GONE