@andrew34: hi, some of the other guys who have posted replies on this thread have given some really good (and IMHO very tasteful) advice Smiley

If Basalt Black and Black doesn't appeal (i.e. you want another colour combination to break the all black look) then I agree with the suggestion to go for Basalt Black and Natural Brown. It's a gorgeous tan colour that, in combination with Basalt Black (or even non-metallic Black paint) is even better than Sand Beige.

I would suggest you go for deviated carpets in Black!

You could also choose some Porsche Exclusive options to pick which areas you want in deviated black leather.

BTW Terracotta only (I agree) is too much of that colour BUT two-tone Terracotta with Black is perfect.

You need to see some pics here on RT of Kinrara's 997.1 TT. It is Basalt Black with bi-colour Terracotta & Black interior plus various deviated Porsche Exclusive leather and carpets. It's one of the most tasteful colour combinations I have ever seen.

Here's a link:

Kinrara's 997.1 TT pics.html

However, if you are sticking with Sand Beige, then I agree with KresoF1 above - you should pick bi-colour Sand Beige & Black instead of just Sand Beige. In strong sunlight, the reflection on the dashboard will bother you. 

--

Rennteam Moderator - 997.1 Carrera S Coupe GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm/LSD, PSE, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen collection