The F1 drivers are playing musical chairs for 2010:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8278330.stm

Alonso is expected to move to Ferrari alongside Massa. I don't expect Massa to enjoy being Fernando's team-mate. Smiley IMO nobody enjoys being Fernando's team-mate (e.g. Fisichella, Hamilton, Kovaleinen and Piquet Jnr) Smiley Smiley

The rumour is that Raikkonen may be going back to McLaren and that Kovaleinen is out. It will be interesting to see how Hamilton and Raikkonen get along. I don't expect any problems. Raikkonen is mostly invisible as a team-mate (except on the race weekend itself). This will suit Hamilton who is not hugely involved in developing the car so he will not want a team-mate who overshadows him in this respect. Also, Robert Kubica may be replacing Alonso at Renault.

Also, it is rumoured that Rubens Barrichello (Brawn) and Nico Rosberg (Williams) may swap seats. I expect that Jenson Button will stay at Brawn. Brawn wouldn't want to lose their new World Champion - it will help earn more sponsorship money - very important for a poorer team like them. Smiley

I am not aware of any plans for Vettel or Webber to move from Red Bull. Vettel has a signed contract anyway. I expect Buemi and Alguersuari to remain at Toro Rosso as well. I also expect Glock to remain at Toyota on another 1 year deal. I know that Trulli hasn't signed yet since he is holding out for a 2 year deal and Toyota has not been prepared (so far) to offer this. I imagine Fisi will return to Force India at the end of this season alongside Adrian Sutil. It is unclear whether Williams will keep Nakajima. IMO he has done little to deserve it Smiley

So far, the drivers without any great hopes are Heiki Kovaleinen and Nick Heidfeld. Smiley I wonder what will happen to them? I expect Renault will keep Romain Grosjean so there is no opening there.

Let's see how this plays out Smiley

--

Rennteam Moderator - 997.1 Carrera S Coupe GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm/LSD, PSE, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen collection