1. To set the TPMS to be in "Partial Load" --the way it should be with one driver (confirm if I am correct with the steps below, this is for an American-market Porsche Turbo):
Push back on lower left steering column lever-----menu appears with a few choices-----select TPC----then push back on same lever----3 choices will appear: Info pressure, Info tyres, and Load-----select Load, then push back on lever again---2 choices will appear Partial or Full----select Partial, then push back on lever---then, finally, push forward on lever to exit.
The reason I asked about tire pressure: The stock Turbo is so soft that people compensate by over-inflating the tires. Once Bilstein is installed, then car is too stiff with the over-inflated tires. I've noticed this in a number of cases that someone complains about Bilstein being too harsh: the problem is with over-inflated tires. I don't know how close temp is in the Ukraine Smiley compared to Southern Cal., but in general my tire pressures are 32/37 when I start in the morning, then end up 33/39 once I arrive to work 18 minutes later.
BTW I find TPMS to be a tremendous tool. I keep it in exact range as my trustworthy derriere sensors could easily and reproducibly detect change as little as 1 psi in all 4 tires. (Must use a digital tire gauge.)

2. Sway bar setting itself has a significant effect on ride. A stiff sway setting of course prevents excessive roll, but also makes the car feel stiffer. Assuming every thing else is set correctly in your car, the next thing I would suggest is bring that front sway setting to either soft or medium.

3. Any reason for your sway bars being set that way (stiff front medium rear)? Nothing wrong and if you have tested your car and arrived at that conclusion, then that's great.
Otherwise, in general, that is not the recommended setting for the 4wd Turbo, based on advice I got from some reputable Porsche tuners. I discussed this in that terrific thread Smiley on sway bar here:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.rennteam.com/forum/thread/20122197/Re_Bilstein_PSS10_Damptronics_A_Must_For_The_Tur/page1.html#p20122197
I should add that although us amateurs think of anti-roll bar as a way to, of course, reduce roll in corners, the pros would also use sway bar to influence its handling. Ask any pro and they will immediately link sway bar to understeer/oversteer characteristic.
To make car oversteer: the setting is full soft front, full stiff rear.
To make car understeer: the other way around, increase front stiffness, reduce rear stiffness.
Because the 4WD Turbo has a tendency to understeer/neutral steer, whereas at the track pro's like a little oversteer, the usual recommendation for the Turbo then is: Full soft front, full stiff rear.
In other words, the sway bar serves two functions, not one:
1. Enhance roll stiffness
2. Affect handling behavior, more specifically understeer/overteer.

--

Regards,
Can
997 Turbo + Bilstein Damptronic ( Review ) + GIAC ECU Tune ( Fast as a torpedo & reversible to stock - Review ) + Cargraphic Exhaust ( Oh heavenly noise! )