C2Nerves:

i am confused about the different steering wheel options being offered now. In the last pictures posted, there was a new pdk digital display right above the steering airbag.

Is this a new option only available for the rocker button steering?

Does it only come with the sport chrono option?  

It seems we still don’t have details about these options.
 So far, i am disappointed that the paddle shift steering does not include this display. If this digital display option is only available for buttons steering, then it means only one thing: PAG is promoting the old buttons again either to move stock or to keep their in-house technology alive and ahead of competition. It will no doubt be an exciting new option, and will make it a difficult choice to make… paddles or buttons!!

The paddle shift version has lights in the black sections of the horizontal spokes of the steering wheel showing "sport" / "sport plus" on the left and "launch control" on the right. Seems like a useless gimmick to me too. I would prefer some way to activate the different modes from the steering wheel rather than having to reach down behind the gear stick (they don't swap which side the buttons are on for right hand drive).

Martin