C2Nerves:

i am confused about the different steering wheel options being offered now. In the last pictures posted, there was a new pdk digital display right above the steering airbag.

Is this a new option only available for the rocker button steering?

Does it only come with the sport chrono option?  

It seems we still don’t have details about these options.
 So far, i am disappointed that the paddle shift steering does not include this display. If this digital display option is only available for buttons steering, then it means only one thing: PAG is promoting the old buttons again either to move stock or to keep their in-house technology alive and ahead of competition. It will no doubt be an exciting new option, and will make it a difficult choice to make… paddles or buttons!!

PDK digital display showa only Sport or Sport Plus sign  and that's it. It is only available with Sport Chrono Turbo and button switches steering wheel(both standard and multifunctional). Digital display that ONLY shows words Sport or Sport Plus is as useless gimmick as possible IMHO.

Further, I like new true paddles steering wheel and paddles are IMO the best so far that are attached to the steering wheel. They are sizes just right and feel is great.

NO way that you would by chance activate wipers etc. when shifting with paddles(unless you have really big hands or are seriously fat).