Rami:

The Murci is unbeatable when it comes to street presence (the only thing that can be placed higher is a Zonda F imho) but when it comes to real driving the LP560 is 10 times the car the LP640 is.

Jesus Rami this is truly amazing, you don´t stop to put all like Smiley .

I still remeber back in 2000 when you use to have your twin Turbo Boxster made by PSI Motorsport in Belgium, same guys who drop the 3.4L 300Hp Carrera engine on my 98 Boxster , and the wonderful photos you used to post back them. Well, nowadays the photos still look amazing, but the content, OMG Smiley  it´s a world of difference Smiley. Congrats congrats congrats, what an amazing lot of cars you have been owning since then, and this last one is art on wheels.

Back to the thread, can you specify a bit more your last statement? I´m sure everybody here wants to know more about your ownership experience with those two exoctic.

I´ve seen your Turbo R for sale few months ago on a website and it´s not there anymore, did you sold it already? Regarding power, there was nothing that come close to that beast right?

J.Seven