JoeRockhead:

Congrat's on the SL on Mike! My bet was that you'd opt for the CS first. When do you pick it up?

Hi Joe,

I didn't really have much of a choice. I only managed to find one CS and it was in an accident before. So I naturally declined, plus there are no low mileage CS in my country. They all have 12,000+ miles and those are the lowest ones.

Thanks though Smiley To be honest, I'm glad I rather got the SL!

ISUK:

It's a great car Mike, enjoy   Looking forward to the pics and agree that yellow callipers on a black car are a must have.  I met a really nice SL owner at an Italian car day a few weeks back and it was interesting comparing notes on our cars. His SL was in that battleship grey colour but still looked cool with the tall rear wing. He was amazed at the difference in feel that the Scuderia has just sitting in it. He offered to trade but I politely declined

I had a seat in an Enzo the other day...... what a car Doubt I'd plough that sort of money into one car though. The Zonda must be in another league. My Ferrari dealer keeps trying to get me interested in an F50 but I've told him to behave  

Hi Isuk,

Thank you very much! Yes the Scuderia is a fantastic car and I'm sure it is better than the SL to drive Smiley I just like the idea that the SL's production has ended and there won't be anymore made.

The F50 is a dreamcar! I would buy one in a heartbeat! There are only 3 in my country and only one of them is worth having as the other 2 have been used on track or been in an accident. Problem is, none of the owners will sell period Smiley