Ferdie:

Sorry, that is a oversimplification on your side - Alonso did not finish two of the races and came in fifth in two races (both times faster than his teammate). Apart from that, I do not understand how this reflects Alonso´s true talent or, from your standpoint, lack thereof.

I see things rather objectively, as far as this can be done at all in such a complex sports such as motor racing. Alonso and Schumacher do have the talent to push their respective teams and your example of season 2006 just underlines that. As I said, both are competitive even in inferior cars but since you obviously believe in the opposite, judging by your last post, I just keep you in that state of mind. Smiley

I see you think you see things objectively, but in fact it's quite the opposite, you keep defending Alonso like a true fanboy :)

In any case, if you think Alonso is one of the greatest, then it's fine by, me, some poeple think Takuma Sato is the greatest too.  Maybe he could be a double world champ too had he been driving the 05-06's  superior Renault. :)

We move on now. Williams' probably right about not letting Schumacher drives the current F1 car, that 1 day of 'testing' by Schumacher, he can probably find a few tenth's for Ferrari to improve. Frank knows how good Schumacher really is.