ISUK:
dreamcar:

That's a fraction of what I'd have guessed - if I ever spec another new Porsche, I'd definitely go for that option. Difficulty would be deciding what colours to choose, although Carrera red / black would be on the short list.

I assume those prices are based on using the standard range of leather colours rather than colour to sample?

Dreamcar,

Yes, those prices are for standard Boxster range leather colours. Colours from the Cayenne or Panamera ranges would be treated as out of range colour to sample so would be as expensive as having Porsche do a unique colour for you.

Just for reference if you want to choose a deviating thread colour things start to get expensive. Stitching prices as follows : -

Centre console side pads   -   £155

Door trim   -   £155

Door pull handles and storage compartment li   -    £233

Seat stitching   -   £310

Dashboard stitching   -   £155

Instrument cover   -   £155

On top of this you have to order the aluminium gear lever and handbarke package to get the deviated stitched option on the gaiters and the small section of trim in front of the gear lever plus the thicker sports steerring wheel to get matching thread on there. I can't find those prices but from memory they add at laest another £900. It looks great when done but isn't cheap.

Thanks, Isuk - when I went round with kinrara to numerous dealerships inspecting all the various bits and pieces when looking for ideas and inspiration for his car it became obvious that you've got to be very careful with the deviated stitching - there is a fine line between "tasteful" and "garish". The balance you got on your amazing Lamborghini inspired Boxster was really excellent but some of the examples we looked at in various dealerships was like the after effects of a bad speed trip.....Smiley

--
Boxster S 3.4 06 Cobalt / Ocean Blue (Zuffenhausen collection)  BMW 123d M Sport 08 Le Mans Blue / Lemon