Futch:
MKSGR:
Futch:
Gnil:

I have never considered buying a Ferrari, was not a big fan, but the shape of the car is appealing. Now I wonder if that would be the ultimate sports car to have ( excluding supercars)  Nicer to drive then a Gt3 RS ?

GT3RS is difficult to better in term of driving pleasure.

One of my latest toys is a Scuderia and although mighty impressive, it's not as rewarding to drive as my RS.

The F430 and the Scud's steeting are too light, it's a shame. But the rest of the car of pretty awesome.

Futch, I agree that the GT3RS or GT2 feel faster than the Scuderia. However, the remarkable thing with the Scuderia is that it actually is as fast as the GT models of Porsche despite the "different" feel...

I didn't write that. The Scud is quicker than the RS, no contest, although a close one.

I am even quicker in my Scud than with the Carrera GT and I barely know the Scud, it's just so easy to drive fast, even wihtout electronics. The chassis is extremely well sorted and very forgiving.

I was talking about feel, which is something difficult to put in wording I'll conceed, but for me, the RS is a more rewarding car to drive than the Scud. Its chassis is more communicative, and that's mostly down IMO to the steering.

i guess it's easy to be faster in the scud than in a CGT....it's a pretty difficult machine at or near the limit.

--
Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.