Can,

Toby is making very rational observations here and it seems you are taking this too personally. 

I am glad you are enjoying the tuning experience but as this is an 'open' forum there are lots of people reading these threads thinking your enjoyment level must be directly related to the quality of product you are getting. That may indeed be the case (and I really hope for your sake it is) however there seem to be some worrying discrepancies that even an amateur eye can spot.

I too cannot understand why the GIAC dyno output doesn't show any deviation from stock power until after 3000 rpm.  This is not a case of 'this dyno' vs 'that dyno'...you can see it plainly on the one graph.

The other thing I wanted to point out is that 60-120mph etc run comparisons still do not tell the while story.  All the tuning power could be just right at the end of the rev range and in a hard acceleration run through the gears you probably wouldn't ever drop below 5000 rpm.  So such runs hide what the car is like in the lower revs.  Having good power lower down is what the Turbo is all about, otherwise we might as well all be driving GT3's....

--

Click for bigger picture!