a  rosso corsa novitec scuderia with a 717HP engine, 2 superchargers, novitec suspension, lifting system etc.. 

i visited novitec in munich last year with a friend of mine, we drove the car, i was soooo impressed of the german quality of the work that novitec did, the car was sick, my friend ordered the kit, the engineers came and installed the kit in two days. the car had the kit for more than 6 months, its PERFECT and SICK! its a missile.. so smooth, from a drivabilty point of view, nothing changed except that car is lower by 2cm, but have an amazing liftng system when needed car looks exactly like stock, runs cooler than a stock scud. my brain still don't understand what happens when i floor that car... 0 to 100 in 3.5sec  0 to 200 in 9.8 sec! and  25.9 seconds to reach 300kph!!! 722nm of torque and 348kph! sick!

for those who never saw what a novitec does, check this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMo3pwyDNns&videos=oJibJd3eDgI&playnext_from=TL&playnext=1

more pics soon, i'm now spending my time annihilating any other car on the streets Smiley

these are the car specs:

BAT1 UPHOLSTERY
DOOR SILL COVER IN CARBON
BLUETOOTH FOR MOBILE PHONE/ RADIO
RED BRAKE CALIPERS
6CD CHANGER
CARBON FIBER EXTERIOR FRONT
FULLY TRIMMED BOOT
INSTRUMENT PANEL (YELLOW)
CARB.FIB.STEERING WHEEL + LEDS
RACING STRIPE
LEGAL ROLL BAR