I am selling my beloved 2007 Porsche 6-speed 997 turbo. Paint is Atlas Grey with natural grey leather with Porsche exclusive arctic silver stitching option. Car is heavily optioned and in showroom-condition. Mileage currently sits at 10,177 miles. I am looking for $99,900.

IMG_5417LR.jpg

I am the original owner and took delivery in November 2006. This turbo had an MSRP of $153,000 and, including dealer options (nearly $5,000) and taxes, was over $170,000. As you guys know, Porsche has since increased the base price of the car by $7,000, plus now charges an additional $3,000 for the Atlas Grey paint. As a result, it would cost $180,000+ to replicate this vehicle today.

I ordered car with extensive list of options, and which are detailed below. The dealer installed options include a professionally integrated hands-free Bluetooth cell-phone system and also Passport’s highly regarded SRX radar system with hidden front and rear detectors (and including laser jamming capability).

The vehicle is located in Chicago, Illinois. I am willing to coordinate an inspection for serious potential buyers. I purchased the car with cash, thus have always had clean title to car and would be able to transfer title to the new owner immediately.

Please see my website for a fuller description of car and numerous high-res images: www.porscheturbo997.com. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

Thanks, Tim

E7 Atlas Gey Metallic
05 Natural Leather Grey
P01L Adaptive Sport Seats
220 Axle-Differential Lock Rear
342 Heated Front Seats
450 Ceramic Composite Brakes-PCCB
635 Parking Assist System
640 Sport Chrono Package Turbo
998 Leather Interior Natural Leather
CGA Headlight Cleaner Cover Ext Color
CPA Thicker Leather Steering Wheel