petteeeng 011.8X6.jpg
petteeeng 012.8X6.jpg
petteeeng 013.8X6.jpg
petteeeng 014.8X6.jpg
petteeeng 015.8X6.jpg
Mike S:
Turbo Al:

I have Protomotive's setup on mine, and I love the sound, but mine is catless and loud-the neighbors across the street say the plates rattle in the cupboards in their kitchen when I am idling in my driveway.

Hi Al,

Did I perhaps miss the thread of that car's build? If so, please show me the link. I love threads like those!

Back on topic, who would be the best person to speak to regarding importing a Caragraphic system?

Mike, +1 on Toby's endorsement of Carnewal.  Gert is quite prompt and informative with e-mails. 

I couldn't figure out how to search rennteam for my old 993TT build thread, so here is a rehash.  The car was/is modded in two stages, using Protomotive products and the excellent tuning shop in Pompton Plains, NJ, USA, owned by John Gulino and Paul Faieta.  "Stage 1" was last winter, using Garrett GT2871R turbo's good for 600+ HP/lb-ft, a twin-plug, 3.8L conversion with Mahle P/C's, GT2 EVO cams, MAF sensing, 993RSR LWFW/clutch, H&R suspension, and Protomotive plumbing, IC, exhaust and ECU programming from Todd Knighton and John Gulino.

"Stage 2" is finishing up as I write, with the car expected back in late May.  Turbo's are upgraded to Garrett GT3076R's, with revised plumbing, including equal-length headers, and wastegate mods., plus a reinforced motor mount and bracket setup to handle all the extra torque (I cracked the OEM bracket last fall on "stage 1"), and a Greddy Profec two-stage boost controller with a low-boost/93 octane setting and high-boost/100 octane setting.  This will be good for 700+HP/lb-ft.

Hopefully, I can properly load the pics.

AlSmiley

--

1997 993 TT Proto 3.8L 700HP

2005 996 TSCab EVO GT700

2006 Noble M400 "M600" 573RWHP

2007 Audi RS4 MTM SC 540PS