wtsnet:

Yep I do miss being closer to the south coast.How many other Rennteam members have National Trust stickers on their windscreen I wonder? That's two of us then!

For those Rennteamers that don't know, the National Trust is a charity (independent of the government) that owns, maintains and restores many historic old country houses, gardens, and heritage sites. http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk  For a membership fee you gain free entry to all their sites, and free car parking with the sticker.

I used the fine weather to wash the car yesterday.The mixed blessing with Seal is that you can't tell when it's really dirty. You certainly get to appreciate the beautiful curves when it's nice and shiny. Really need to do a post-winter detail.

Smiley

Yesterday's trip was more South Downs than South Coast. Smiley Petworth's narrow streets and that high stone wall were just made for PSE Smiley

My turn this morning to wash the car. Once the weather warms up a bit more I'll give it the Zymol treatment again. (wax doesn't bond properly below 20 deg C, apparently).

One of our favourite NT sites,  is Stourhead, not that far from you. We nearly always go there in the Spring if you fancy meeting up. Smiley

You may have noticed I'm still flying the 2008 NT sticker - this year's one is buried whilst our home is a building site....Smiley

--
Boxster S 3.4 06 Cobalt / Ocean Blue BMW 123d M Sport 08 Le Mans Blue / Lemon