KresoF1:
Queram:
Glad to hear yours is ok.  Gorgeous combo BTW.
--

2006 C4S --to be ditched soon..

Suzuki Burgman AN400

Thanks. Are you satisfied with you TTS?

I'm very happy with my TTS Kreso.

For its price, it is the best of both world's.

It is not in the same league with 911, R8, M3 BUT it has a very nice interior (especially I love my recaro buckets which are covered with black leather/ white stiching, extra leather on dashboard, center consule with white stiching again, flat bottom fat MF steering wheel, LEDs interior lightining) DSG box, exterior design (especially S body kit parts with LED lights in front and wheels.), handling, speed and overall feeling of the car.

I prefer more rear wheel drive bias, LSD and ability to turn off the ESP totally; but you cannot have every wish of you with one car (or maybe with an R8 V10 or with an E92 M3 CSL if they ever built it Smiley)

I don't know about your opinion with E46 M3 but I fell in love with my friend's E46 M3 CSL; the noise, handling characteristics, tranny, seats, interior,exterior all were just right for me. This is why I have big hopes for E92 CSL, if it ever makes it to the market..

As Kerem said, TTS is my temporary car until some sort of more sporty E92 M3 coupe is produced from BMW Smiley

--

ONUR

09 Audi TTS Ibis

07 CARRERA S Meteor (SOLD) 

05 M3Coupe SilverGrau (SOLD)

03 M3Coupe Bluewater (GONE)

96 M3Coupe EVO Estoril (SOLD)