I won't have my own pics for a while. 

Car is not local, by the time everything is said and done it should be at my dealership next week. But I won't be around as I am flying off to Europe Monday night. Not returning till March 12th. I guess I won't miss it much as I will be driving my 911R in Europe first, and then when I come back I can drive this thing while I wait for the 911R to come back smiley

My dealer is going to give it a once over, pretty much a standard service with oil change, brake adjustment and possibly engine tune up and stuff while I am gone. Hell I might even have the tires changed. I believed someone had put Cup2s on it right now. I think i might even have them install the Porsche Classic Radio too. Car currently has an aftermarket exhaust on it, I am debating whether to take advantage of Porsche Classic to install the OEM exhaust back on.

As for back story, well it was for sale and I and the seller agreed on a good price and be done with it. It was originally an American car that got imported to Canada, so I won't have to do the dirty work of importing a car. It has like 31k miles on it.

--