Conrad:
In my country, the price for a nicely optioned 2.9L. Cayman with PDK, PASM, 19" alloys, LSD & sport exhuast system is roughly the same as a standard Boxster S.  So which is better?  Please let me know your thoughts, thanks!

Down entirely to your own priorities. Want  a soft top? Obviously go for the Boxster S, which would be quicker in road use than the 2.9 Cayman, even with PDK. Not sure whether the Cayman 2.9 PDK would be quicker on a track than a manual Boxster S, having been driven expertly at incredible speeds on the 'Ring in a 3.2 Boxster S courtesy of Porschejeck which really opened my eyes to the amazing reserves and handling of the mid engined 987. You'd need to be a very very good driver in a Cayman - even a Cayman S - to keep up, let alone get by!  Maybe PJ could comment on this - he's much better qualified than me! Smiley

Plan to do track days or not keen on a rag top? Then choose the Cayman for its marginally sharper handling due to the greater rigidity of a fixed head coupe. But you'd need to be on top of the game to notice the difference between the two cars handling, despite what certain Cayman enthusiats might think. Smiley

--
Boxster S 3.4 06 Cobalt / Ocean Blue BMW 123d M Sport 08 Le Mans Blue / Lemon