Caanga I finally got the chance to try the car on a track, albeit on a wet and twards the end of the day semi-wet track. If you want to reduce understeer then I believe I have found the solution to your problem. Just change the front lower control arms the cup ones and increase neg. camber to -2.5deg. That will do the trick + increase noticeably steering feel. Summing up my day, turbo owners don't be phased by the "so called" experts that claim that the turbo is not a pure racer's car. As a some tuners have confided in the past, if you start putting in a turbo the components that P has chosen to put in the more allegedly "track oriented" models (GT3, GT2, RS, RSR, cup etc) then you have a car that with admittedly a power advantage, leaves all those cars for dust. To my suprise I was faster than all the above, even in pretty dump conditions with semi-slicks. As the truck was drying up the perf difference was getting a lot bigger. Also for the first time I was able to drive the car with PSM off constantly in the wet. The handling was really neutral, the suspension now mirrors the road and the drivers inputs instantly, it is working so much faster with those lighter wheels too. Am looking to try the car now in hopefully totally dry conditions in the coming weeks and I ll report the findings.