I have no idea what that means, but I have said that the panamera looked like hell from the start and the final waxed version looks like hell warmed over. Xandi, Stradale, and I say this looks like the next 911, you seem to be saying it is the next front engined gt. 

I remember about 18 months before release of the 997 turbo,pics from the Nring were posted here.Yet some epxerts said it was not the turbo. 18 months later it was the turbo. Some people here may or may not have any inside info,  I COULD CARE LESS. I have none,i just use my eyes and common sense.

I can not remember porsche ever using a mule except for some ridiculous pic of some 928 with a big contraption on it from a couple years back. I highly doubt the car posted above has a V8 in front or that porsche is testing a front engined GT by running around with it in the ass.

If porsche is planning a new front engined gt, they should hold off, because the economic times do not bode well for pricey exotics. Good luck on selling 20K panamera.