Guys RC is just like us, guessing... he could be wrong. Don't hold anyone accountable for speculating on here... we're all speculating putting in our thoughts to try to come to terms with the excitement that is a new Porsche in the coming! weather 991 or 928 who cares, i think we're all super excited. I've been looking closely at mules for years now and RC has been more right than wrong because he's got many sources, which is why i think his words count for a lot in these speculations. 

I personally do not think this is the next 911 because the shape is different. Yes porsche could make a bold move with the 991 but i highly doubt it. The overhangs are just not 911... spin it however you will.. we don't even need to know where the engine in this mule is IMO.

I asked a couple of car enthusiasts at my work who know nothing about the camo/mule industry of prototypes and all 5 guys concluded it "kinda has bulky proportions unlike a 911" Now from the Panamera mules, we've learned that the bulky panels aren't all stuffed mules or camo... rather it is the real thing. So with that in mind, seeing these mules run around with their bulky low look and long rear overhand, not to mention the huge covered rear wing section... i conclude it should be something else than the next 911.

Keep us the good work guys... let's do this for months and months :)

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
1986 Porsche 944, 5spd